Malaysia International Scholarships:
Malaysia International Scholarships (MIS) for International Students for Postgraduate and Post-doctoral Studies was declared by Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia. Every ear Malaysian Government announced this scholarship to attract the best brain from around the world to pursue advanced academic studies in Malaysia.
Talented international students with excellent academic records and outstanding co-curricular backgrounds are welcomed to apply for this scholarship and further their studies in any selected and well-established Malaysian public and private universities.
Qualification for Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS):
Every applicants must fit the following criteria to selected for Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS)
- Not be more than 40 years of age during application.
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a CGPA of 3.5/4.0 at Bachelor Degree Level for Master’s Degree applicants.
- For PhD candidates must possess CGPA 3.5/4.0 or very good result at Master’s degree level in a similar field of intended PhD study. In addition, for post-doctoral programme.
- In excellent health condition and certified by a Certified Doctor/Medical Professional. The cost of medical examination is to be borne by the applicants
Took one of the following English language proficiency test not more than two years before the date of application. The list of tests and minimum scores required:
- IELTS Academic Test with a score of at least 6.5
- TOEFL paper-based test with a score of at least 580 or computer-based test with a score of at least 230 or internet-based test with a score at least 92.
Wrote a proposal that is relevant to the needs and interests of Malaysia (research-based programme only)
Has applied for and gained admission to postgraduate and post-doctoral studies in Malaysia (conditional letters of offer will be accepted at the time of application or has a confirmation of acceptance or affiliation with the universities in Malaysia).
The selection will be evaluated based on the number of books produced, refereed/non refereed journals, portfolio and patent copyright. The Post-Doctoral candidate must have excellent reputation in research and possesses knowledge related to the research to be carried out.
For detail information Click Here
- SCHOLARSHIP DIVISION
- MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION MALAYSIA
- LEVEL 2, NO 2, TOWER 2
- JALAN P5/6, PRECINCT 5
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATIVE CENTRE
- 62200 PUTRAJAYA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone : +603 8870 6000 (click here for extension)
Incoming search terms:
- malaysia international students
- scholarship for bcs officer of bangladesh from malyasia
- what need education qualifications for apply scholarship of malaysia